Make Music Day is a global festival of music that takes places annually
on the Summer solstice in over 120 countries around the world.
To celebrate, Making Music is showcasing the excellent contribution leisure
time musicians make to our musical landscape. Choirs and acoustic music
groups will perform in the beautiful Storytelling Court and Café.
The Line Up for the Day:
- James McGinley (Guitar) 12:30–12:45
- Ceilidh Caleerie 12:45–13:15
- Canons’ Gait Session (traditional/folk) 13:15–13:45
- Rolling Hills Chorus (a capella male voice choir) 13:45–14:15
- Scots Music Group (Ukelele) 14:15–14:45
- Opus 8 (a cappella choir) 14:45–15:15
- The Whole Shebang (traditional Irish) 15:15–15:45