Enjoy a taste of Scotland and experience the very best in traditional music, ceilidh dancing and food & drink at the very heart of the capital’s historic Old Town.
Learn all the moves with our ‘Ceilidh Callers’, birl those kilts with non-stop dancin’ into 2016 and get yourself in the record books as part of the Guinness World Record ‘World’s Largest Strip the Willow’!
Featuring live music from:
Cask Strength Ceilidh Band, Ceilihdonia, Whisky Kiss, Sporran Again.
Don’t worry if you don’t know the dance, you’ll learn all the moves from our ‘Ceilidh Makers’ before we hit 11pm.
- High Street & Parliament Square
- Approach from North Bridge Arena open from 8pm
- Stages live from 9pm – 1am
- Whilst there are no age restrictions, we do not recommend this event for young children and strictly no buggies permitted.
- No entry to the arena after 11pm.
- There will be bar and food outlets within all event arenas.
- No alcohol can be brought into The Old Town Ceilidh arena.
- Do wear flat shoes as some of the areas of the Ceilidh are cobbled.